Wednesday, October 18, 2017

SO, HERE WE ARE...


This is Balboita, tied up to the Eastport Yacht Club  dock where we stayed last night.



Such a lonely-looking thing...makes me think....
What am I doing here?
Where did I go wrong?
Why on earth would anyone choose to do this?

--------

Today, we launched.  Down the Chesapeake from Annapolis to the Great Wicomoco River, just south of the Potomac.  Talk about lonely, I think I saw 10 boats during the 10-hour trip.  Where is everybody?










As of 7:17 pm this evening, we are anchored in one of 
the one hundred Mill creeks in the Bay.  Did go aground in the process, which is pretty hard to do since this creek seems bigger than Anne Arundel County.
-----

Tomorrow, Portsmouth.  And my favorite restaurant if I can just remember its name.


That's all folks.



1 comment: